Friday, September 18, 2015

Delta P4

The P4 that I acquired below was another long drawn out affair (aren't they all when it comes to finding vintage Rc cars) as I reached out to various friends to see if there were any leads on good examples. Eventually most of these ended up as false leads and I was left waiting for something to pop up on eBay.

And pop up it did. Within a period of two weeks, two P4s appeared on eBay. One from the U.S. and another from Europe. After much frantic bidding I ended up with the more complete example from Europe. It was expensive but was another example of a car that I will never sell. Whilst not brand new, the condition was very very good and a full restoration job had obviously been done on the car as much as possible. These cars continue to fetch silly money today with no signs of slowing down.

















No comments:

Post a Comment