Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The RC12 Obsession Continues Unabated

Well I have now taken to collecting nip spare parts for the early RC12 series. Over the last couple weeks have found some brilliant guys that had an amazing stash of RC12 parts dating back to the RC12e. Also variations include packaging from Japan with co branding by Yokomo. These items will not be used for restoration but rather kept nip. Parts are rare as heck let alone nip so will just clean up my various RC12 cars and combine cars to make better examples if necessary rather than digging into this stash. It's truly so strange but seeing these parts in their package leave the strangest sensation within me. They truly bring me back to a very specific time in my life when RC was really my obsession. It's these feelings of time travel that make all these little purchases so valuable. Won't ever sell these parts. They are really like a time machine to me.








No comments:

Post a Comment